Part(s) or Item(s) purchased may only be returned within 15 days and we reserve the right to deduct the appropriate handling charges or reduce the refund amount to reflect any damage or reduction in value of the goods as a result of incorrect handling or damage.
- All goods that are incorrectly supplied will be refunded within 7 days, providing they are returned as new in their original packaging.
- You may return any wrong or defective part(s) to Auto Plus Wreckers within 15 business days from your date of order.
- All returns must be in its original condition and packaging, with receipt. No returns will be accepted if the 15 business days have elapsed.
- All parts to be returned must be in their original condition, and cannot be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation.
- We are not responsible for installation errors. We are also not responsible for any labor expenses, towing expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
- Parts Not Returnable: Electrical parts and/or Sensors are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
- All body parts are sold “as is”. Any adjustment must be negotiated at the time of purchase in writing.
- No returns will be accepted if the part has been damaged by improper installation or operation.
- Auto Plus Wreckers reserves the right to ask for a valid photo ID for all returns that will be recorded at the time of the return. If you are returning a part(s) and you no longer have the receipt(s), contact Auto Plus Wreckers Customer Support at 08 9493 3487 to request the transaction information for your order.
- Refunds for returns normally processed and credited between 5 to 6 business days from the date we receive your return at the warehouse. Once we receive the returned part(s), we forward it to the manufacturer for approval. The manufacturer will then approve the return. Once the return has been approved and processed, the refund will be credited. Refunds on defective parts will be made only if a replacement part is not available.
- All purchased items are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are F.O.B. shipping point. This means that that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport.
In the event of a warrantee claim, you must notify us in writing or by completing a warranty form detailing the fault or defect details. You will allow reasonable opportunity for claims to be investigated by us/the manufacturer prior to any replacement, refund or credit being issued and where required provide additional information and or goods for inspection if requested by us or the manufacturer.
We will have no liability to you in respect if any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of goods, abnormal working conditions, incorrect fitting or ordering of goods or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- All item(s)/part(s) and accessories, are covered by its Limited Warranty. The length of Auto Plus Warranty is Limited and varies with each part as per product description and / or per agreement at the time of sale.
- Engine warranties are limited to mechanical defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers and oil pump. No warranty is provided for accessories such as pumps, sensors, switches, cables, belts, hoses, and manifolds.
- Transmission warranties are against mechanical failure due to defects, such as slipping, failing to engage into forward and/ or reverse. Transmissions are not warrantied if the oil filter and transmission oil and seals have not been installed per OEM specifications.
- All warranties are void if the part is installed in an application for which the vehicle manufacturer did not intend it to be utilized; or if the vehicle in which the part is installed is a race car, limousine, taxi, bus, rental vehicle, taxi, or other commercial application.
- No warranty on seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolants
- Please remember, NO RECIEPT, NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE.