In the event of a warrantee claim, you must notify us in writing or by completing a warranty form detailing the fault or defect details. You will allow reasonable opportunity for claims to be investigated by us/the manufacturer prior to any replacement, refund or credit being issued and where required provide additional information and or goods for inspection if requested by us or the manufacturer.
- We will have no liability to you in respect if any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of goods, abnormal working conditions, incorrect fitting or ordering of goods or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.All item(s)/part(s) and accessories, are covered by its Limited Warranty. The length of Auto Plus Warranty is Limited and varies with each part as per product description and / or per agreement at the time of sale.
- Engine warranties are limited to mechanical defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers and oil pump. No warranty is provided for accessories such as pumps, sensors, switches, cables, belts, hoses, and manifolds.
- Transmission warranties are against mechanical failure due to defects, such as slipping, failing to engage into forward and/ or reverse. Transmissions are not warrantied if the oil filter and transmission oil and seals have not been installed per OEM specifications.
- All warranties are void if the part is installed in an application for which the vehicle manufacturer did not intend it to be utilized; or if the vehicle in which the part is installed is a race car, limousine, taxi, bus, rental vehicle, taxi, or other commercial application.
- No warranty on seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolants
- Please remember, NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
AutoPlus Wreckers Management